- Increase your awareness, become famous.
- Get sponsored from the major poker investment community
- Join a worldwide pro team to compete major live and online tournament
- Protect and develop your bankroll
MyPokerSquad.com is the first website of participative funding dedicated to poker players and enthusiasts. We allow everyone to become the associate of the best ones during the greatest Live and Online tournaments.
Our selectors spot and produce high potential poker players in France and aborad. We then offer to the internet users the possibility of going into partnership with them (staking) for the major national and international tournaments, on the internet or live (in the physical world).
What is Staking ?
Staking means funding part of the inscription fees of a player for a tournament, in exchange for a percentage of the winnings the player might receive.
Is it legal to buy a piece of a player ?
Staking is completely legal : any person of age is free to fund, participate and play in all poker tournaments they wish. Furthermore, winnings you collect from playing are not liable to tax unless they are your sole source of revenue.
What is the payback worth ?
By staking MyPokerSquad players, you take part in the success of one of our selected players. The more you invest, the higher your payback will be if your player wins. Use our winnings calculator to estimate your winnings in one simple click.
With MyPokerSquad, you will enjoy a real proximity with the players.
You may contact them on the forum, follow them for tournaments thanks to our blog, experience with them
the major Poker events of the world.
How are the winnings split ?
MyPokerSquad offers a unique kind of association, by asking the player to invest on himself up to 20% of the buy-in for every one of his tournaments. You may then handle the remaining 80%. Use our winnings calculator to estimate your winnings in a simple click.
How much does MyPokerSquad earn on every event?
As a producer, MyPokerSquad applies a simple and transparent pricing policy.
- A 5% commission for service charge is due on every buy-in.
- Transaction fees for payments and withdrawals then depend on the payment method you choose.
What happens when a player does not reach the staking aim ?
If the total amount of the shares is not sufficient to cover a player's participation to an event, the tournament's shares will be cancelled and the sum will be refunded on your member account.
- Cash game
|Mikael Fisbein||33||7||283 %||€19,618|
|Romain Gravisse||18||3||244 %||€6,144|
|Gerard Deckers||17||5||203 %||€5,074|
|Rémi Marlair||138||31||169 %||€64,418|
|Renaud Bachelet||20||7||134 %||€5,683|
|Gerald Karlic||195||37||92 %||€120,421|
|Lola Marques||71||20||75 %||€10,185|
|Patrick Jowa||14||6||1751 %||€30,560|
|Enrico Mosca||12||2||1099 %||€30,887|
|Gaetan Balleur||13||6||948 %||€33,477|
|Gary Chetrit||11||5||572 %||€12,068|
|Ken Geschwind||5||2||503 %||€5,605|
|Lola Marques||9||2||346 %||€12,330|
|Rodolphe Cinirella||8||1||223 %||€7,000|
|cedalteam||S.Fabian||Spa Tournoi de l AS d or - 21/12||1 %|
|cedalteam||D.Antoine||IPC MALTA december tour - 13/12||0,5 %|
|docteurr||A.Anton||WPT Prague - 15/12||2,5 %|
|srdaussac||A.Anton||WPT Prague - 15/12||1 %|
|Fabteam||S.Fabian||WPT National Brussels - 06/12||34 %|
|docteurr||G.Romain||WPT National Cannes - 29/05||5 %|
|docteurr||G.Romain||WPT National Paris - 16/01||5 %|
|docteurr||G.Romain||WPT National MILTON KEYNES - 19/12||5 %|